On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 8:29 AM Aram Dermenjian
<aram.dermenjian.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is currently a project that is in progress for getting (usual) oriented
> matroids into sage. It's still a work in progress, but an initial version is
> close to done. (See https://github.com/thecaligarmo/oriented_matroids for the
> project) Due to external time commitments, it hasn't finished as fast as I
> would have liked. (It's currently set-up as a package, but eventually it
> should nicely/easily be able to be integrated into sagemath itself)

Just in case, I tried to install your package with current Sage
(10.2.rc4), and it installs fine and all the tests run
as "sage -t oriented_matroids" pass, too.
So that's a bit strange to read in Readme that "This package currently
does not work." - what is this meant to mean?

Dima