Hi Doris,
porting Sage to pyodide is in progress, see
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/34539, but it's not ready to be
used for what you have in mind.
I second Oscar's suggestion to look into using *sympy* and/or *python-flint*
.

The current status of the Sage pyodide port:
- Some key dependencies of Sage will be shipped with the next pyodide
release (0.26): *ipython*, *cysignals*, *ppl*/*pplpy*, *flint*,
*memory_allocator*
- https://github.com/pyodide/pyodide/pull/4438 provides the fundamental
modularized distribution packages *sagemath-objects*, *sagemath-categories*,
*sagemath-environment*, *sagemath-repl*

The current bottlenecks / next steps:
- *pari*, *cypari2* (https://github.com/pyodide/pyodide/pull/4430; help
wanted)
- Adding the modularized distribution packages that provide more parts of
Sage, in particular *sagemath-pari* and *sagemath-flint*:
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37900,
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37901
(needs review)

Matthias