giac has a wasm version, that support factoring over Q, Q[extension],
approx real, approx complex, Z/pZ and GF(p,n). Example:
[url=https://www-fourier.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/%7eparisse/xcasen.html#exec&filename=%40session&python=1&radian=1&cas=0,0,factor(x%5E4%2B4)&cas=0,200,factor(x%5E4%2B4%2Ci)&cas=0,400,factor(x%5E4%2B%204%20mod%207)&cas=400,0,GF(7%2C2)&cas=400,200,factor(x%5E4%2B%204%2Cg)&cas=400,400,factor(x%5E4%2B4.0)&cas=800,0,cfactor(x%5E4%2B4.0)&]session[/url]
An example of simple webapp using the giac wasm kernel is available here
https://www-fourier.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/~parisse/giacjs/