Hi Matthias,

It was a bit unclear to me how your v2 proposal is different from the
initial proposal on this sage-devel thread. Maybe it's helpful to clarify
that build/bin/write-dockerfile.sh was removed from the proposal and
src/doc/en/developer/portability_platform_table.rst was added. Otherwise,
it's in essentially unchanged.

julian