I'm having trouble building the reference manual. Looks like this is
because there is an "r" missing in sage.calculus.calculus.py, so the
docstring for the minpoly function is encoded wrongly, and latex2html
sees "\var{epsilon}" and raises an invalid character error on "\v".

Seems a bit pointless creating a trac ticket for a one-byte fix :-)

David