On Dec 11, 4:22 am, daveloeffler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi David,

> Wait a minute, there is actually something funny going on. The upgrade
> process hasn't actually upgraded as it should have: the changes to
> file matrix2.pyx that I made as part of #4681, which was merged in
> this alpha, haven't actually appeared. Even more strangely, if I do
> "sage -hg changes" on that file, the changeset is listed, and "sage -
> hg diff" with the appropriate revision number gives the expected
> output; but the code simply isn't there in the file. Somehow Mercurial
> has got a bit confused.

You likely have two heads, i.e. you need to do a merge. That is why it
is highly recommended to upgrade from a clean branch. "hg heads"
should tell you if you have more than one head and "hg merge tip"
should get you all the changes committed. Either way, for future
upgrades I would that you start with a clean branch and then upgrade
that.

> David

Cheers,

Michael