On Feb 23, 7:41 am, ahmet alper parker <aapar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> The article was:http://thebetaguy.com/exclusives/?postid=1029344029
> I am not sure about it's technical correctness..
> AAP

Thanks for the link. Note that the article was posted on "Thursday,
April 03, 2008" - I thought maybe it was two days off and posted on
April 1st :)

Anyway, that was a little less than a year ago and I have so far heard
zero complaints about Windows 7 breaking the binary API of code. Given
that the beta has been downloaded a couple million times from MS
themselves as well as probably also quite often per torrent from other
places I am sure if this was an issue it would have made it to
slashdot by now. So I would disregard the content of that article
unless someone points me to concrete proof :)

Cheers,

Michael