On Wed, 2020-02-12 at 16:27 +0700, Tellier Benoit wrote:

>  - Through grafana, the admin will have the information directly
> available. Nowaday, health-checks requires her to execute the
> healthcheck via webadmin. More actions is generally the best way of
> having none of them taken.

I just want to add, on that matter, that I already proposed to have a
timer that logs health state to WARN when status is `degraded` and
ERROR when status is `down` on a sensible time interval (like once a
minute) and that would be enabled in our default configuration.

That way the logs, which are the first and most basic tool any admin is
looking at, would give you that very important information.

Cheers,

--
Matthieu Baechler