On  Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:32 AM, Wout Mertens wrote...

In SO you have very little socialization going on. This mailinglist is

GUILTY! And I am not Dominique. :-) This is the only mailing list that I am subscribed twice. There is so much knowledge in here, that it should be kept intact. We probably have resolved many of the world's problems. I joined back in 2006 when my boss said, "Jose, we need to know..." and I googled "easy to use sql serverless system" and the rest is history. So, this is my socialization with the world. I don't belong to of those social sites/spots. This is my social spot. I feel like I know each one of you. By the way, I want to take this time to thank Dr. Hipp and the team, and you guys for all the knowledge you have provided in this last 11+ years.

josé