On Friday, 26 October, 2018 03:57, Petite Abeille <petite.abei...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> On Oct 26, 2018, at 5:12 AM, Philip Warner <p...@rhyme.com.au> >wrote:

>> knowingly and deliberately ignoring large chunks, and broadly
>> disagreeing with even more, and laughing at the rest.

> Bah… Everything Is Amazing And Nobody Is Happy:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUBtKNzoKZ4

Hilarious!  And I remember the days when you had to book long distance calls in
advance so that you could be scheduled onto the transatlantic cable, and the
call would be completed by operators calling station to station hop by hop.
Hello London?  This is Toronto calling ... are we reaching?

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.