I'm guessing this is an appropriately satirical response to a ridiculous request from corporates. If not, then:

- ditch all the religious mumbo-jumbo: 1, 10, 21, 41, 42, 44, 45, 46, 49, 50, 58, 60, 61, 62, 63, 70, 72

- and probably the masochism: 11

- and probably "Do not swear, for fear of perjuring yourself"...which read like "don't commit to anything".

in short...go for something simpler. "Don't be evil" worked pretty well for me, not sure why Google dropped it, except of course they presumably planned to be evil, or they had difficulty telling the difference any more.