On 2 May 2012, at 8:55am, Octet Computech <dawitteg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have an application that creates
> and saves some data in a SQLite database. I am using SQLite v 3.6.14,
> accessing
> it through the native dll form a C# WPF application. For some reason that I
> cant figure out am getting a corrupted file with some strange characteristics
> in some rare instances.

Are you calling the SQLite C library functions as described on this page:

<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/funclist.html>

or are you using some other library to execute SQLite commands ?  If you're
using another library, which library are you using ?

> Second I am able to open the file
> with SQLite browser application (specially compiled for my license of SEE of
> course), but there are some Sql statements that do not work.

Please download the shell tool for your OS from

<http://www.sqlite.org/download.html>

and try accessing the database using that shell tool instead of whatever
browser application you're using.  Does the shell tool still suggest the same
corruption as your browser app ?  If there is no shell tool for your OS, you
can transfer a copy of the database to a standard computer.  The file format is
identical on all platforms.

Simon.