> Thanks Dana,

> I think you're talking about doing what I did, but I'm not 100% sure.

> Below is my solution.  Could you let me know if yours is the same or
> something more elegant?

Hello,

I'm not sure of the programming language, VBasic, ?, but generally
looking through it looks like essentially what I indicated and my code
does.

So to summarize your options, others indicated also.

Note: 1. & 2. imply different source database.

1. Dump the data, CSV/SQL, format from the source database,
   then import into the new destination SQLite database.
   Somewhat easy, but manual so slow. Could code the import
   export together to improve efficiency.

2. Do a database to database transfer, much harder, to get
   right, mainly because the data type conversions. Looks
   like you code is taking into account and SQLMate could
   help. Relatively fast.

3. If using SQLite to SQLite, looks like indicated on the
   mailing list use ATTACH. Seems the easiest approach
   and fastest.

danap.