Ok I didn't know abount ANALYZE existence, sorry for that.

I just run ANALYZE then the query again in sqlite3.exe and this time it
took like half a second. Should I close and re open the DB, cause maybe
this result was influenced with some cache system or something?

Plus, I ran PRAGMA compile_options for the 3 platforms I mentionned before
and I tried to regroup the results in a libreOffice calc document, I don't
know if that can help or if it's relevant

> On 7 Sep 2016, at 3:48pm, Laura BERGOENS <laura.bergo...@imerir.com>
> wrote:
>
> > This query takes 100 seconds approx.
>
> Once your tables have some convincing data in (does not need to be final
> data, just something useful to see how the values are distributed), run
> "ANALYZE", just once.  It might speed up later SELECTs.  It might not.  But
> a situation where you have many 'AND' clauses looking at different columns
> is exactly what ANALYZE is most helpful for.
>
> And yes, a 50 kilorow table is not big by SQLite standards.  I have tables
> with a thousand times that that yield answers to SELECT in 5ms.
>
> Simon.

Laura BERGOENS
Technicienne supérieure en Informatique et étudiante à l'IMERIR de Perpignan

*Institut Méditerranéen d'Étude etde Recherche en Informatique*