Please reply if you sent this. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Chris Locke
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 12:12 PM
To: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Query time execution difference between my application
and SQLiteBrowser

>First of all, I'll check all the pragmas and stuff, plus the version of
>SQliteBrowser (former DB Browser for SQlite indeed) I'm using, etc.

Just to confirm (as it seems to be overlooked) that SQLite Browser (actually
now called DB Browser for SQLite, rather than formerly...) is a 3rd party
tool.
I can post your query to their issues board though ... its still in high
development, and its curious the version number irregularities...
https://github.com/sqlitebrowser/sqlitebrowser/issues

Thanks,
Chris

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 7 Sep 2016, at 3:48pm, Laura BERGOENS <laura.bergo...@imerir.com>
> wrote:
>
> > This query takes 100 seconds approx.
>
> Once your tables have some convincing data in (does not need to be
> final data, just something useful to see how the values are
> distributed), run "ANALYZE", just once.  It might speed up later
> SELECTs.  It might not.  But a situation where you have many 'AND'
> clauses looking at different columns is exactly what ANALYZE is most
helpful for.

> And yes, a 50 kilorow table is not big by SQLite standards.  I have
> tables with a thousand times that that yield answers to SELECT in 5ms.
>
> Simon.

TMGID:S11411219126200001015