On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 1:05 AM Keith Medcalf <kmedc...@dessus.com> wrote:

> Uck.  That is the most horrible looking thing I have ever seen in my
> life.  Good luck with it.

I truly hope Keith you'll continue making your tremendous contributions to
the SQLite community.

Things will inevitably move over to the Forum I'm afraid, but I'd
rather you registered to the forum
(one time setup, with email notifications) and replied on the (deprecated)
ML, rather than having
none your usual insightful answers because you decided to stay exclusively
on the ML (or worse,
if you completely gave up on both). FWIW. --DD

PS: I kinda recall the prospect of switching to a forum wasn't exactly well
received last time it
  was discussed on this ML, and especially so from "heavyweights" of this
ML, it's thus disappointing
  Richard forced that switch on us.