Hi Richard,

Is there a solution in the pipeline for the inaccessible captcha in the forum for visually impaired users? I brought this up when the forum was first released and you kindly created an account manually for me, but it doesn't seem as though the problem was actually solved in the system itself. I just tried to create an account on the SqLite forum, but could not. The absolute majority of captcha systems offer some kind of audio version now, which is very important for me and other blind users.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall