The thing is that my system sometimes produces malformed database, but I
don't know what cause that. I'm trying to collect possible cases when
database gets malformed. I'm going in this direction because it is not
possible to debug system to reproduce condition. Because of that
question is: can lack of journal file produce malformed database file?

Greetings,
Darko F.