I work remotely and routinely use Starlink for video calls while doing other uploads/downloads. As do several others at my company. Some of us are in rural areas, I'm in Southern California, but in a place that doesn't have fiber available (predicted to arrive at my address sometime next year)

Starlink occasionally has hiccups, but not significantly more so than other people's network connections.

David Lang