From: Gregor Rayman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 August 2001 13:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: String as Index

Hi,

as far as I can remember, there was a topic about String as index in
property getters/setters here some time ago.

I'd like somethigh like this:

and aaa{bbb} should be converted to getAaa("bbb") and setAaa("bbb", value).

Is there something implemented in this direction already? Can I use the
results? Can I help?

--
gR

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com