From: Stephen Owens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 9:55 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Wizard Interface question

Peter,

Actually, for wizards I have usually just created a single large
actionForm that has all the fields for all pages of the wizard and I
just have it in the request. I use hidden fields on other pages of the
wizard to carry the values from page to page. That way the page designer
can dynamically move fields to any page they want without modifying the
layout of the actionForm.

regards,

Stephen Owens
Corner Software