From: sumo-user <sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org> On Behalf Of Hector A Martinez
via sumo-user
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2024 11:42 AM
To: Mirko Barthauer <m.bartha...@t-online.de>; Sumo project User discussions
<sumo-user@eclipse.org>
Cc: Hector A Martinez <hmarti...@mitre.org>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] [EXT] AW: Changing rail to be bidirectional using
netconvert

Thank you Mirko! I think this might do the trick but I am getting this error
when I run it on windows command line: Error: Could not build output file 'net.
net. xml' (Permission denied). Quitting (on error). How do I point the output
file location

Thank you Mirko!

I think this might do the trick but I am getting this error when I run it on
windows command line:

Error: Could not build output file 'net.net.xml' (Permission denied).
Quitting (on error).

How do I point the output file location to a user location so that I doesn’t
need elevated permissions?

Thanks,

--Hector