From: sumo-user <sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org> On Behalf Of Robert.Hilbrich---
via sumo-user
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 12:36 PM
To: sumo-user@eclipse.org
Cc: robert.hilbr...@dlr.de
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] [EXT] AW: SUMO-gui background options

Hi Hector, I just wanted to let you know, that we did some work regarding the
use of osm as a background image. The discussion and current situation is
described [1]. Solution 4) should work for your scenario – but you may need to
regenerate

Hi Hector,
I just wanted to let you know, that we did some work regarding the use of osm
as a background image. The discussion and current situation is described [1].
Solution 4) should work for your scenario – but you may need to regenerate the
trips/routes since the reprojection to web mercator may result in the removal
of edges. It is not perfect yet and we are working on 5), but for the moment,
that is the best we can do.
Best regards,
Robert

[1]: https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/14241#issuecomment-1911819715