From: sumo-user <sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org> On Behalf Of The div via
sumo-user
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2024 5:49 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
Cc: The div <d...@thoda.uk>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] [EXT] AW: SUMO-gui background options

To get an OSM map - use the share button and you should see a download option
the download size/map scale are coupled so you need to experiment or
alternatively pull tiles for a detailed large area and load each separately in
sumo-gui - easy

To get an OSM map - use the share button and you should see a download option

  *   the download size/map scale are coupled so you need to experiment or
alternatively pull tiles for a detailed large area and load each separately in
sumo-gui - easy enough to get teh overlap exact with the UI