Hi Alex,

first of all, I should note that you should not start a new thread by replying
to an existing message. Please see this:

http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/start-new-thread.html

On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 23:18:59 -0400
Alex Oren <a...@alexoren.com> wrote:

> There are multiple ways that the plugins page can be improved:

Can you provide a link to it?

> 1. Removing the links that are no longer resolving.

Well preferably we should search for newer (and working) links instead or
maybe use archive.org if possible.

> 2. Indicating outdated plugins that no longer work.

Indicating them as what?

> 3. Indicating whether binary releases are available, or better yet, providing
> binaries for all plugins that do not have them yet (mostly for MS-Windows
> DLLs)

Sounds good, but providing binaries may involve a lot of work on the part of
the maintainers of the page.

> 4. Indicating the date/time of the latest source and binary releases (useful
> for plugins that change often)

Sounds good, but see
http://perl.plover.com/yak/12views/samples/notes.html#sl-9 .

I may be able to invest some time in working on that page.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish