There's been a few attempts at a Pidgin Plugins Website over the years.
Most of them turned out as flops.

As a plugin developer, I feel that having somewhere like
http://adiumxtras.com/ or https://addons.instantbird.org/ to be able to
upload plugins to would be great, but as a Pidgin dev, I'd be very nervous
about hosting dll/so's and the added complications of testing for malware
that goes along with it.

> 1. Removing the links that are no longer resolving.

The ThirdPartyPlugins wiki is editable, feel free to remove or update those
links

> 2. Indicating outdated plugins that no longer work.

Due to the way Pidgin follows semver, all plugins *should* work with newer
versions in any Pidgin 2.x release.  Are you finding some plugins that
aren't?

> 3. Indicating whether binary releases are available, or better yet,
providing binaries for all plugins that do not have them yet (mostly for
MS-Windows DLLs)

See above about not hosting dll's

> 4. Indicating the date/time of the latest source and binary releases
(useful for plugins that change often)

This could change often and would just end up with noise.  I like Shlomi
Fish's link about it :)

In the past, we used to have additional columns of information on the
ThirdPartyPlugins wiki page, however this just caused additional noise and
gamification of devs trying to push their plugins to the top.  After that
was a blight on the inboxes, I reorganised it all to be alphabetical, and
removed all the fluff that was unnecessary.