NEWEST PRODUCT: AWARD WINNING XEROX COLORQUBE 8900!

4 CENTS PER PAGE COLOR!

All COLORQUBE 8900 leases signed through April, 2012

We apologize if this email has reached you in error.
In compliance with federal legislation regarding commercial bulk e-mail, we
provide you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed
from our database and any future mailings from our company. To notify us of
your intent to no longer receive these emails, please reply to this message
with the word remove@smartcopierlease.comsubject line. We apologize for any
inconvenience.