Dear Jernej,

@17-Apr-2012, 11:48 +0200 (17-Apr 10:48 here) Jernej Simončič [JS]
in mid:658117207.20120417114...@eternallybored.org said to Marck:

>> And I make no apology about the fact that in accordance with the
>> list rules, this member is now banned for life for spamming the list.

JS> If this is an US company, I'm pretty sure the e-mail is not in
JS> accordance with CAN-SPAM act, which should carry a fine should
JS> somebody report them.

I've had a bit of a dig around on the FCC and FTC sites. The FCC has
a complaints procedure but it doesn't apply to email. I was unable
to easily locate an equivalent at the FTC, who are responsible for
email policing. Anybody else want a try and can get me a link, I
have no problem about reporting this spam.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.1.0.2 (BETA) on Windows 7 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1