Hello Marck,

>>> And I make no apology about the fact that in accordance with the
>>> list rules, this member is now banned for life for spamming the list.

Bravo!

JS>> If this is an US company, I'm pretty sure the e-mail is not in
JS>> accordance with CAN-SPAM act, which should carry a fine should
JS>> somebody report them.

MP> I've had a bit of a dig around on the FCC and FTC sites. The FCC has
MP> a complaints procedure but it doesn't apply to email. I was unable
MP> to easily locate an equivalent at the FTC, who are responsible for
MP> email policing. Anybody else want a try and can get me a link, I
MP> have no problem about reporting this spam.

<quote>
If you receive unsolicited e-mail offers or spam, you can forward the messages
to the Federal Trade Commission at s...@uce.gov.
</quote>

Source: http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/e-scams

I have forwarded quite a number of spam messages there, but I never
got a reply. Maybe they work, maybe they don't. On the off-chance, a
forward is OK.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.