*Hi,

First I would like to introduce myself - Gina. My background includes over 8 years of experience as a senior technical writer and instructional designer with an emphasis in software documentation and training.

I am an expert with DocuTools Structured Writing and Information Mapping. I really enjoy writing, designing and building documentation and training projects.

I love learning new software. I love the technical writing field - have a passion for writing, software and technology. Most recently, I completed a certification in Better Writing for the Web.

I also like writing poetry and am in the process of submitting some poems to the UW-Madison.

Currently, I am seeking mainly telecommute opportunities - light travel would be great.

Does anyone know the best sources for finding telecommuting opportunities. I have conducted plenty of research and find companies here and there.

I think I will have to conduct a search and research companies on my own.

Can a person find many opportunities through the STC?

I am so glad I found this professional group.

Best, Gina***

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/