I highly recommend searching the TECHWR-L archives, where this subject
has been discussed many times. My unverified impression of those threads
is that most of us who telecommute (partially or fully) do so at
companies where we used to be fully onsite.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the
sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/