Greetings,

A co-worker asked me if there is some established target for how much time to
spend on each slide in a PowerPoint presentation. We're working on a training
presentation for clients to introduce a new technology/product line. I'd be
interested in what the group has to say about the number of slides per hour and
the ideal number of slides per session (assuming training is going to run for
most of a day). If you have any suggestions for pacing, suggested length of
each session, or any other helpful guidelines, I'd value your input.

Thank you in advance!

Tom Johnson
Technical Writer
231-944-7454
tajohn...@microlinetc.com

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/