On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Adam Williamson
<adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-11-23 at 10:52 -0500, Kamil Paral wrote:
>
>> I feel that for something as important as system upgrade, we should
>> provide a better level of quality and assurance for upgrading across
>> 2 releases. Currently we have no criterion and testing it is just an
>> afterthought, not even tracked anywhere. I'd like to amend the
>> existing criterion to include N-2 release as well, i.e.:
>
> So, what's the status of this proposal? I'd say we should go ahead and
> do it or not before the New Year, ahead of the F24 Alpha ramp-up. Does
> anyone have further +-1s?

So I can't find this thread, including this post, in the new list web
UI doing a search for the subject. I did send a "oh by the way" email
suggested to ping Richard Hughes since the policy likely affects
whatever is happening with GNOME Software to eventually do the major
version upgrades. But I can't find that email either.

--
Chris Murphy