On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 09:20:54AM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> we do. If it's just a once-per-cycle thing, we could maybe just have
> releng manually fire a post-release compose with a live image profile
> in it, and I can manually schedule openQA tests for that compose.

I actually have an unrelated use-case: we're getting some higher-end USB
sticks for swag and I'd love to also put an updated image on those.

If we can use the same one, that'd be super-extra bonus. It'd be kind of
nice to wait for 5.8.10 to exit updates-testing but I'm not sure how that
works with Mark's timeline.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>