On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 3:30 PM Adam Williamson
<adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Yeah, I don't think that should be really tricky for anyone. I'd
> suggest we just run it as a post-release nightly compose rather than a
> candidate and don't give it any kind of label. I don't think it should
> be hard for releng to run that,

Yes, RelEng can create a live media with updates repo included, it
wont be a huge deal and we can sign the checksums manually making it
official. But I notice that the cadence hasn't been finalized yet, I
would really appreciate if we know how often do we have to run this, I
understand it is subjected to change, but having a schedule really
helps.

> and I should be able to run openQA
> tests and even create a validation event if necessary, I might need to
> metaphorically whang a few things with a hammer because it won't quite
> fit the normal flows but it shouldn't be a big deal.
>
> Also, I forgot to mention it'll obviously be completely impossible for
> this to work without Lenovo shipping me some hardware for,
> uh...testing. Yup. That's definitely non-negotiable. Two of everything.
> :D

I hope one of them is for RelEng or else it will be three of everything :D