Hi,

I'm running mod_jk2, with apache 2.0.45 and tomcat 4.1.24.  In our
workers2.properties we've defined an application

[uri:/app/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

but we have other things in that directory such as .html, .jpeg. .gif that
we don't want to have passed to tomcat and other directories underneath this
which we don't want to have exposed but are necesssary to the appication,
such as servlets with no file extension (don't ask, the developers are
crazy).  Is there a way to in the workers2.properties to exclude files, such
as .gif? I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Steve