I have had my SBT for a few weeks now. Unfortunately it only functions
intermittently.

I have a QNAP NAS which store my music files. I have installed LMS on
it.
I have a wifi network at home and the SBT connects to it and there's no
problem getting internet radio.
I have succeeded in accessing my music from the NAS on the SBT, and when
it works it's fine.
If I attach a USB stick it sees it and can play the music on it.

The problems:
1. The SBT sometimes doesn't see the network. After powering on and off,
unplugging and replugging mains, getting to the menu that allows me to
re-input wifi password, I have managed to get it back.
2. Currently it connects to internet, and I am listening to internet
radio. However it does not see the music on my NAS (in fact it doesn't
see the NAS) and tells me to install LMS on my computer. Yet I can see
the music on my laptop and play it on itunes.
3. The squeezebox app on my ipad is erratic. Sometimes it shows my music
and lists internet radio stations. However, at the moment it shows what
song is playing but I can't get back to the main menu.

Anyone able to help please?