dood wrote:
> Disabled LMS ans re-enabled it.
> Went to SBT, switched libraries and it saw my NAS and music.
>
> So the question is why is it losing connection to the NAS?
>
> Another question: How do I create music playlists on my computer that
> can be accessed by the SBT from the NAS (ie when computer turned off).
> the only playlists I see on the SBT are the radio stations I've added.

If this is happening when you power up the NAS then it is likely that
the NAS is too slow on it's bootup and not fully booted when LMS starts.
You can add a program on your NAS to delay LMS startup.

If the Touch is connected to LMS on the NAS then you navigate away from
LMS then Touch cannot navigate back to LMS (and you did not turn off
your NAS in the mean time) then your NAS has a settings issue or
possibly the NAS has other programs running which require use of the
same ports as LMS needs.

Playlist creation:  Simply use your computer to remotely log into the
LMS web UI, there you can create playlists by simply adding & saving
items to your current playlist.