on 4/20/00 2:49 AM, Jamie Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to demo a Turbine based site, and ideally I would want to set up a
> demoUser login and distribute the name and password to potential clients.
> Am I correct in thinking that having multiple users logged on as the same
> user at the same time would be a problem for a Turbine based site. If one
> user logged off it would log off all the others.
>
> Can anyone think of a way around this other than creating a dummy site that
> doesn't use Turbine?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions
>
> Jamie

by default, multiple people can be logged in at the same time with the same
userid.

you WILL run into problems if you have an application that is a wizard type
application if you allow this.

the simple way around this is to use the GlobalCache to keep a record of who
is currently logged in.

-jon

--
Scarab -