> I'm still just getting started with Turbine.  Can you elaborate on why a
> wizard type application would be a problem if a user is logged in
> multiple times?  Wouldn't I still be able to store state information for
> each session independently in the HttpSession object?
>
> Thanks,
> Jon

This has nothing to do with Turbine...this is simple multithreading issues.

Think about it. One user puts one thing into the database. Another person at another
comuputer
(with the same loginid) puts something else into the database. User A expects one
result to
come up when he looks at the data, yet he gets User B's data instead and then comes to
the
first conclusion which is probably going to be that the system is fucked up. But it
isn't,
user B has simple underminded user A.

Turbine doesn't prevent this from happening. That is your job to do. :-)

-jon

--
Scarab -
      Java Servlet Based - Open Source