The bounces are most likely caused by me using my default email account
(vpolink) and not my phillw.net one

The link on each part is the same?

MGJudd Part No. = F0332
OEM Part No. = 4223 140 1800

The database number for them is 1451 on the database. So, the link is the
same.

Think of it this way, you require a part and you do not know the original
part number, and you get dropped onto the mgjudd site,
seems unlikely? Try putting in "ts400 parts illustrated" into google you
will find the site there (no, I do not pay for it, I just want to make it
okay for people and the google bot seems to like what I am doing).

In my case, they will hear the MGJudd part number and the OEM part number,
they are the same part and therefore have only one entry on the database.

Does that make sense?

Regards,

Phill.