Hi,

Yeah, I can code it so they have 12 digit random characters attached, the
generation of the table headings and summaries is done via php interrogating
the MySQL database, they will always be the same, however php can do random
stuff.

<?php
$this_is_silly= rand()

echo " <a class = 'N' title='M.G. Judd Part
Number".$this_is_silly."href='display_part.php?PID=$PID'>$MGJPartNo</a>";
$this_is_silly= rand()
echo " <a class = 'N' title='Original Engineers Manufacturing Number
".$this_is_silly."href='display_part.php?PID=$PID'>$MGJPartNo</a>";

?>

Seems a real stupid way of doing things to me, but if it keeps the robots
happy I'll do it provided the screen readers are okay with it.

Phill.