hay, bob, you know me... quiet....

http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16300

<http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16300>but that seems to be
the way it is.

I know there is someone on this listing who said that it was it was his loss
when people who try, get fed up of negativity and just walk away. Well, I
owe it to him and a couple of people to try and not let that happen to me
again.

There is an old saying "You're either with me, or against me" Some one
forgot the "we" part of that, "We can get it to work"
I don't know how many people will help, but I will keep trying as long as
one person who will do so is there.

This is not directed at you Bob, it is a request to others on the mailing
list to help out. There is, out of 200+ books on computing in the central
library exactly zero books on accessibilty, that makes it really difficult
to try and learn this stuff. As you know I'm putting my experience onto the
baby forum and when I get through this part of crash and burn from AAA to
posssibly A rating I will put what I have learned on there.

But, we need volunteers to let us know where our theory of screen readers is
at odds with those who use them. More over, there are others who need people
to test things out and let them know they are at least trying and help them.

For those who feel hard done by, have a read of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Weston It is not what he can not do, it
is what he can do (I choose that as I remember from my youth what happened
in that 'skirmish').

Regards,

Phill.