Hi

We are doing a  a POC on exploring the Ignite in memory capabilities and
building a rest api on
top of it using node express.

Currently as a part of POC, installed Ignite in UNIX and trying to load the
data from Oracle DB
to Ignite Cache using Cache JDBC Pojo Store.

Can someone help me whether the following scenarios can be handled using
Ignite as i couldn't find this in the official documentation.

                1. If we want to add/drop/modify a  column to the cache, can we
update the
bean file directly
                   when the node is running or do we need to stop the node and
then again
restart.
                   It would be really helpful if you can  share sample code or
documentation link.

                2. How to refresh the ignite cache automatically or schedule
the cache
refresh.
                   It would be really helpful if you can  share sample code or
documentation link.

                3. Is incremental refresh allowed? It would be really helpful
if you can
share sample code or
                   documentation link.

                4. Is there any other way to load the caches fast other Cache
JDBC POJO
Store.