Thanks aealexsandrov. This information is very useful.

Also i have one more query.

Currently as a part of POC, installed Ignite in UNIX and trying to load the
data from Oracle DB to Ignite Cache using Cache JDBC Pojo Store.

        As a part of this process, bean file is custom configured  to start
ignite
node in unix. Attached the bean file.
        This bean file consists of both cache configuration details and
ignite
        configuration details.

        Once the node is running, we are trying to do the following

        1. Connecting to the ignite node running on unix through eclipse by
creating a replica of
the attached bean file from local system and adding an additional property
in Bean file with
Client Mode = true and
           then loading the cache that are defined in the bean file deployed
in
unix using the
           following method from local system using JAVA

                    ignite.cache("CacheName").loadCache(null);

               * We are able to do this successfully.*

        2.  Connecting to the ignite node running on unix by creating a
replica of
the attached bean file
                in local system and adding an additional property in Bean
file with Client
Mode = true
                and then trying to create a cache and configure the cache
and then finally
                the cache using the attached JAVA Code.

               * When we are trying this approach, we are getting an error
like dynamic
cache change
                is not allowed.Not getting this error when Ignite server
node and client node  is running on local machine.Getting this error when
server node is running in unix and trying to connect to this node from local
system.*

                It would be really helpful if you can help me in resolving
this issue.

                If this not the right approach, then
                Configuring all the caches in the bean file is the only
available
option?If this is case,
                What should be the approach for  building some additional
caches in ignite
and load these Caches using Cache JDBC POJO Store when the node is running.