I'm making changes to add memory pressure to the GC to take into account
memory committed to the Ignite data regions as this will be unmanaged
memory allocations from the perspective of the GC.

I don't call seeing anything related to this for .Net clients in the
documentation. Are you aware of any?

Raymond.

--
<http://www.trimble.com/>