Mike,

Thanks for the informative answer. I asked this question because I saw that
Alluxio can be used to handle storage for HBase. Plus, we could keep our
cluster size to a minimum and not need to add more nodes based on storage
capacity. We would only need to size our clusters based on load (cores, memory,
bandwidth) instead.

Cheers,
Ben