J-D,

It looks like it fulfills most of the basic requirements (kudu RDD, kudu
DStream) in KUDU-1214. Am I right? Besides shoring up more Spark SQL
functionality (Dataframes) and doing the documentation, what more needs to be
done? Optimizations?

I believe that it’s a good place to start using Spark with Kudu and compare it
to HBase with Spark (not clean).

Thanks,
Ben