Hi J-D,

Quick question… Is there an ETA for KUDU-1214? I want to target a version of
Kudu to begin real testing of Spark against it for our devs. At least, I can
tell them what timeframe to anticipate.

Just curious,
Benjamin Kim
Data Solutions Architect

[a•mo•bee] (n.) the company defining digital marketing.

Mobile: +1 818 635 2900
3250 Ocean Park Blvd, Suite 200  |  Santa Monica, CA 90405  |
www.amobee.com<http://www.amobee.com/>

On Feb 24, 2016, at 3:51 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans