Hi Todd,

Now that Kudu 0.9.0 is out. I have done some tests. Already, I am impressed.
Compared to HBase, read and write performance are better. Write performance has
the greatest improvement (> 4x), while read is > 1.5x. Albeit, these are only
preliminary tests. Do you know of a way to really do some conclusive tests? I
want to see if I can match your results on my 50 node cluster.

Thanks,
Ben